Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Parker Boys

These boys belong to my daughter's very good friend, Eli.  Eli's boys are both cuties.  Sam is Sydney's age (3) and Charlie is one year old.  I always look forward to seeing my girl's friends when I'm in town visiting, and was happy that I was able to spend the day at the park with not only my daughter's family, but also with her friend Eli, the boys (Sam & Charlie) and her husband.

Some Traditional Pics of Sam and one close up.

Snips & Snails and Puppy Dog Tails!  That's what little boys are made of.


Charlie resembles Sam in so many ways.  He usually has crazy hair that I think is adorable, but this day it looked pretty normal.


When I see adorable little boys like this, I still wish I'd had just one of my own.
Alas, it was not to be.

Eli teasurers these little guys, she knows she blessed to have them. 

No comments: