Sunday, August 2, 2009

It's definetly a GIRL!

Ashley is back in Mexico and she went for another Dr's visit. This ultrasound was very conclusive. It is a GIRL! So Daniela will be her name. Gramie was right again.

Check out this site, How Many of Me? I was attempting to look up how popular the name Daniela is, but then decided to see how unpopular mine is and that lead to famous Doris's and that lead to this website. There are 8 people in the U.S. with my name. To do a comparison I'll give you a couple examples. I tried Natalie Jones, and there are 760 of them in the U.S. Then I tried Robert Weber. To my amazement that name brought up 1,934.

There is only one person in the U.S. with Daniela's first and last name. My grandson will be named Griffin and there are 3 people in the U.S. with his first and last name. It was fun to play around on this website. Check out your family names.

Using the Social Security popular names website, Daniela ranked 122 on the list in 2008. Griffin ranked 242. My other grandkids, Michael ranked 2nd, Ava 5th and Sydney 49th, these were all for 2008. The name Doris has not placed in the top 1000 in the past 9 years.

No comments: