Tuesday, August 11, 2009

IKEA



I took a picture of this wall arrangement I saw at an IKEA we visited in North Carolina. Did I ever tell you how much I love Black & White photographs? Sorry, unless your a new reader I'm sure you know by now... I want to make an arrangement like this on my wall by my bookshelves. Hence I recently tried to order some matching frames from Kodak and guess what? They didn't have matching black frames in 8 X 10's and 5 X 7's. I was so frustrated, I had convinced myself that surely it was just me that couldn't find them on their online site, so I called for assistance. Can you believe it? Not a single matching black frame in different sizes, it's not like I'm try to match exotic woods or anything like that. I guess I'll try again in a couple weeks. I already have several of my pictures chosen (that I have photographed myself)....I'm so excited.

This picture was also taken at IKEA. Oh! to be rich. I would love to have these flowers on the walls of my bedroom or at least to have them in a room for when my granddaughters come to visit. Isn't it adorable?


1 comment:

Christy said...

Cute stuff! I gave you a blogger award. Check out my blog for more information.
Blessings,
Christy