Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day 2 of the Ten Day Commitment

Today is Day 2 of the commitment to exercise on the Wii for ten days straight and finish out the month strong.

Yesterday I did exercise, even though I had an excuse. Aren't you proud of Mii? That's Wii talk in case you think I just can't spell. I won't even give you the excuse, just to show you that my attitude is improving. Let's just say it involves broken skin, redness and slight swelling (nothing serious).

Today I'm about to get on the old Wii balance board. I've lost 1.8 pounds this past week or so. I'm using 5 lb weights while I jog and free step to help tone my jiggling arms. I'm not ready to turn in this old clunker yet, she still has a few more miles on her.

Leave me an encouraging comment or two. I can use it to help keep Mii motivated.

No comments: