Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Trip to Nirvana!

Grand kids & Lobster, life just doesn't get any better than that.

Where do I begin? I left on a Wednesday and returned a week later on the following Wednesday. It was a full week in Nirvana. A week of: wiggly bodies on my lap, rock hard head nuzzling, learning new words - like Beegusting, listening to great books being read to you by a three year old; like "Are you my Mudder?", pushing trikes up the hill in the driveway, snuggling in bed with a wiggle worm who has you in a headlock, and watching endless episodes of Mermaidia.

This is probably the list you were expecting: A trip to the Children's Museum, A flower buying excursion for perennials, A trip to Portland to see Friends, Chuck-E-Cheese for lunch, Miniature Ponies, Lobster in Belfast on the Wharf, Amanda & Derek enjoyed a day at Acadia Park, walking 8 miles around Jordan Pond while Gramie holds down the fort. How's that for starters?

I took some amazing pictures, but due to an 8:00 pm arrival home there just wasn't time to download last night.

Back to reality and every day life. I will be running late to work, per usual. Blogging is so much more fun.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I am so jealous!!!