Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Good Mood Diet



I'm going on a good mood hunt myself. I hope to find one.

Actually I read this book last year or so and it was very helpful. So I'm trying to get back on the wagon and take another go at it. Not the book up above, I'm now talking about the book below, by Susan Kleiner. She also wrote Power Eating, which I have not read.



The book claims you will feel great while you lose weight.

Other claims:
One DAY to feeling better than Yesterday.
One WEEK to Erasing Depression.
One MONTH to Losing Weight for Good.

The draw for me, was this... Your energy levels will soar in days. That was my motivator. I had been extremely anemic and could barely remember what energy felt like. It did increase my energy and helped me to lose weight. Sadly I did not stick with it.

Okay, so what does this horse/mule animal have to do with it. I'm not sure but this picture was in with all the other good mood ones, so I thought I'd share it.



I'll check back in tomorrow and give you more information on the Good Mood Diet. I've already lost 2 pounds in my first week and I'm just following some of the guide lines from memory. I need a short refresher course on the book, then I'm passing it onto a friend of mine.

No comments: