Friday, May 29, 2009

My Best Picture Ever, well...this week anyway.



A photo taken during our excursion to Hidden Gardens to pick out some new perennials for Amanda's flower gardens. I was taken with the beauty of the flowering trees and the meadows. The wagons were used for hauling pots of flowers to the shed for payment and then out to customers cars. They also made amazing props for my picture. I'd like to blow this one up and frame it.



Amanda & Ava at Hidden Gardens in Maine. If you haven't surmised on your own, I'll will reiterate once again... I love black and white photos. It just seems to uncomplicate the visual experience so you can see what the photograph is actually trying to say.



And for those of you love color, here are a few red wagons amongst clumps of paperwhites.



Isn't this just the sweetest picture? Rambunctious, ramblings, round-about the garden.



Posing for Gramie in a field of posies. So, so sweet!

No comments: