Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Done, Complete, Finished! And Just Getting Started.

The bookmarks are complete, all 101 of them and they will be shipped out tomorrow.

More great news. I have lost five pounds and I've only been very loosely following the Good Mood Diet.

I received these two books in the mail this week. Eat This Not That by David Zinczenko with Matt Goulding.

The Supermarket Survival Guide helps you choose the leanest & healthiest food.
The No-Diet Weight Loss Solution helps you eat out in restaurants and on special occasions.

According to these books you can lose weight just making wiser choices, and these books make it easy for you. Just swap this food for that food. Okay! That sound great to me; I'm on board and will be reading these two books this week.

1 comment:

No Greater Gift Mom said...

Okay, I must go check out the books. Thanks for the tip! Hope you have a blessed week.
In Him,
E