Monday, April 18, 2011

Walking at Home

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

After a week of nothing, but rain.
I purchased Weight Watchers Walking Kit.
It was $20.
Did I really need it?
Well if it gets me walking, it worth every cent.

This is what I woke up to this morning

But I did get my walk in thanks to the WW DVD.

DVD Portion of the Walking Kit

So while I have snow in Michigan;
Ashley & Daniela are enjoying 90's in Mexico
and Meghan & family narrowly escaped tornadoes in North Carolina.
 

If you locate the words North Carolina on the map,
left of all the red blocks....
Well Asheboro is about where the Capital C is on the map.

I called this morning to see if they sustained any damage to their
property or anything, and all is well.
  High winds & heavy rains was the luck of the draw for Asheboro.
I bet there's a lot more sticks in the yard for Griffin to pick up.

Bill was traveling more in the thick of the storm and
he admitted it was pretty darn scary.

1 comment:

Floortime Lite Mama said...

Absolultely worth it
I am getting my eating back on track with detailed planning - and like you I am writing about it on my weightloss blog for accountability