Sunday, April 3, 2011

Taryn's Baby Shower


Yesterday was my niece's baby shower.  I love baby showers and this
one was especially nice, because the person it was for is so sweet and
deserving of all things good.  All babies are eagerly anticipated, but those
who have to wait years for their wish to come true are especially ecstatic.
Emotions ran high and more than a few tears were shed.


Michelle helped with the gifts and Aunt Debbie assisted with the food.
Martha had the church hall decorated very nicely with butterflies and
amazing balloons within a balloon.  I'm bummed that I didn't get a picture
of the cake, which was a big purple butterfly as well.  Of course, if you
know my sister the food was exceptionally good as well.  Taryn received
a nice assortment of everything.  It's a good thing the highchair my girls
and I went in on together was accidently shipped directly to her, because
she had a ton of baby things to cart to the other side of the state.






Martha

Taryn

   &

Ashlynn Jane Rayment

No comments: