Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Meet Hungry Girl!

Nope that's not me.

It's a real website and I heard about it at Weight Watchers, just
had to come home and look it up online.
Check it out here.
Tips and Tricks for Hungry Chicks is their jingle.

I've printed out a couple of their guilt-free recipes to try.
It even gives me the PointsPlus values for weight watchers.

Here's one of the recipes I plan to try

Prep Time is 10 minutes!

Scoopy Salmon Salad

Ingredients:

  • 2 Tbsp. Hellmannn's/Best Boods Dijonnaise
  • 1 Tbsp. fat-free cream cheese, room temperature
  • 2 tsp. lemon juice
  • 6 oz. canned or pouched boneless skinless pink salmon, drained & flaked
  • 1/2 cup quartered cherry or grape tomatoes
  • 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
  • 1/4 cup chopped red onion
  • 1/2 Tbsp. capers, drained   ( I plan to omit these)
  • Optional: salt and black pepper
Directions
  • Combine Dijonnaise, cream cheese, and lemon juice in a bowl.  Thoroughly mix until smooth
  • Add salmon and stir well.  Add remaining ingredients and toss lightly to mix
  • If you like, season to taste with salt and pepper.   Dig in!
Makes 2 Servings

Per Serving:   136 calories, 2g fat, 745 mg sodium, 7g carbs, 1g fiber, 3g sugars, 20.5g protein.
PointsPlus Value 3.

Do you know of any other sites that would help me on my weight loss adventure.  Please leave me a note in the comments.  Thanks!



No comments: