Saturday, August 6, 2011

After the fourth of....

It's after the fourth of August and I'm still posting after the fourth of July pics.....
so what's new?  I'm always playing catch-up.

These are to good not to share, cute wise anyway.

I think I focused on Sydney, because Griffin is slightly less in focus.


I tried to fix it by playing around on piknic's site using different
applications.

What do you think?  Do you like the edited photo?





Just chilin' on his cell phone.
His big sis doesn't have the corner on posin' anymore.


I love this one.  The pacifier "papi" (as Griffin calls it) disappeared
 a few days after this was taken.
So I dub this one....the last great papi picture.



Stairs are great props for pictures.

Believe it or not, I have even more pictures from our NC trip
that I want to share....but that's another post.

No comments: