Monday, July 20, 2009

You Can Have Your Cake - But You Can't Eat It Too!

The diaper cake is finished with a week to spare before Ashley's Baby Shower.

I tried to keep it unisex - but I soon found out that it's either girlish or boyish they just don't have much in the way of clothing that can go either way.



Ta Dah! Here it is and I'll list all the ingredients below, as I'm sure you'll never guess what I've managed to incorporate as decorations on this diaper cake.




A pair of Robez shoes from Stride Rite is the topper.
3 burp clothes
3 onsies
2 pair of socks
1 wrist rattle
1 pair of booties
6 spoons
2 pacifiers
1 pair of sunglasses
2 teething toys
3 travel size baby products
1 stuffed teddy bear



This would be the Mom-To-Be
She has a cute little baby bump belly at the moment



I even made it a point to get my picture with her. Vacations come and vacations go and I'm always the one behind the camera. I wanted to make sure Ashley has pictures to show the baby.




This is your Grammie and your Mommy

No comments: