Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

It was a great day.
It started with me being able to sleep in.

Then with Ashley cleaning up the kitchen & helping me fix
lunch.
We met Audra & Rick and Rick's Mom & brothers
at church. 
I felt blessed to have two of my daughters & granddaughters in church with me.
I know that Lynn felt equally blessed to have all three of her sons with her.
Me and My Two Youngest Daughters & Their Daughters
For lunch we had  ham & sweet potatoes, green bean casserole and
fresh asparagus from my garden.
Then we had a photo shoot.
Audra & Rowyn 7 months - Ashley & Daniela 17 months
Rowyn was tired, but cooperating.

Happy Roberts Family

Ashley & Daniela (who wasn't cooperating)
Uncle Rick returning her from the Neighbors Yard
Ashley with her niece, Rowyn Gracie Jane

She was A-dorable in that dress!

Catch me if you can!

After photos while the girls took a nap, Grandpa took me to the movies, to see Soul Surfer.
It was a relaxing and very enjoyable day.
I spoke with both of my oldest two daughters on the phone today
and am comforted with the fact that I will get to spend time
with each of them later in the month of May.

I hope you had a Great Mother's Day as well.


No comments: