Monday, April 2, 2012

Autism Awareness Month

For Autism Awareness month I'll be choosing all my reading material from my Autism Bookshelf.  Yes, I do have one entire bookshelf dedicated to books on the subject.  See my old post here, which at that time there were only twelve books on the shelf, but currently I have  twenty three.  I will take a picture of my current contents on my shelf sometime this month.  Some books have come and gone; recycled through paperbackswap.com and others have been passed on to my oldest daughter to read or add to their Autism Support Group Library.  Then there are the ones I want to keep, to read again.  I will also take the time to add all the books I've read this past year or two to my book list of everything I've read on the topic.  Here's my old list of sixty-three books.  I have no idea how high the number will be by now.  If you have any book suggestions, I welcome them whole heartily.

For my first book to read this month I chose, "Healing the New Childhood Epidemics Autism, ADHD, Asthma and Allergies.  The Ground Breaking Program for the 4-A Disorders by Kenneth Bock, M.D., and Cameron Stauth.



Are you doing anything special for Autism Awareness this month?

No comments: