Monday, April 5, 2010

Saturday with Twins

Saturday I spent the day at Becky's house helping out a bit with her twins.  Zoe & Bryce are 5 weeks old now, these are not current photos.  Sorry Folks, I tried, I really did.  I remembered my camera, took extra batteries and the charger even, but when the time came to take the photos I discovered I had no photo card.  Ugh!  My camera does have intermal memory, but I've never figured out how to download them off of it.  Soooo, no new pictures.  If you know me, you know how disappointed I was.  Now I'll just have to go back, isn't that a shame.





I took lunch over and we visited.  Also Becky managed to take a shower and a one hour nap.  I did her dishes for her.  Her hubby said if you get a shower and nap it's a good day.  I think Becky enjoyed just having someone to talk with while she nursed the babies and I enjoyed rocking, singing, burping, jiggling and snuggling with the twins.

Zoe is teensy tiny, but fiesty.  Bryce is laid back and a snuggler.  Becky is calm cool and collected as usual, but a little sleep deprived.  I'm looking forward to going back again, it's a good 45 minute drive, so I have to have at least half a day free in order to make it worth while.

No comments: