Thursday, April 22, 2010

Going to a Conference

There's a Joyce Meyers Conference this weekend in Grand Rapids and a fellow co-worker invited me along on a girls weekend.I love to hear her speak and have read several of her books, but this is the first time to see her in person.    I will tell you all about the conference when I return.

I have found that people either really love her or they don't like her one bit.  She's very direct, opinionated and practical.  Another friend said everything she teaches is just common sense.   I was once accused of having book smarts, but no common sence, so maybe that's why I like her so much.

Feel free to leave your opinion of Joyce Meyer and her ministries in the comments.  Please do not leave your opinion of my common sence abilities in the comments, I'm scarred enough as it is.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I pray you have the best time of your life at the conference!! Go and get your blessing!!