Thursday, September 13, 2012

Announcing New Baby Girl

 
Emma Love Roberts
Born on 9/11/12 at 1:45 a.m.

 
6 lbs 9 oz and 19" long
 
 
Her middle name is a family name from
Rick's Mom's side of the family.
It was his grandfather's middle name and
it was then passed down to an Uncle of Rick's.
I don't know for sure, but I think Emmie is
the first girl to use the name Love for her middle name.
I will have to contact Rick's Mom (Lynn) to
confirm it, because I'm curious where it comes from.
 
They had several other girl's names picked out, but
they wanted to wait until she was born to see
what name fit her best.

 
Yesterday Emmie went home, but has to go back
to the hospital today to have her blood checked
again, as she was borderline jaundiced.


This is not new to her Mom as big sister Rowyn dealt with the same issue when she was born. Audra said she was going to go home and put her in the sun -- just like this picture of Rowyn.
 Did you notice that it wasn't the same baby?

Rowyn weighed a whole pound more, so Emmie is a bit more petite, where Rowyn already looks filled out in this picture.



 
Audra Jane.
 
I can't wait to go visit the new addition in just
9 more days!!!
I've come down with a cold, please pray that it gets over with quickly.
I'm doing all I can to ward it off.

No comments: