Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hit the ground running


The trip home was llllooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggg, got out
of bed in Maine at 4:00 a.m and walked in my door at home at 8:00 p.m.
After sitting in a plane with computer issues in NY the passengers
all had to disembark and reschedule their flights.  Ugh!

However, once I made it home seeing Daniela rejuvenated me.
No being shy this time, she was immediately in my arms hugging
and kissing me.
An hour later we were opening Christmas gifts, so Daniela
could enjoy hers for a short time before leaving Mexico.
She was very excited about going on the plane ride and
seeing her PaPa.  The last time they were in Mexico was Easter.

I have managed to download my pictures from my trip to
Maine and will put up a proper post tomorrow. 
Here's a sneak peak of my grandkiddos in Maine.
See how they've grown.

Michael playing with his bus and NYPD cars
Mama brought him from her trip.

Ava putting together some fairy tale puzzles.

Lil Henry cruising around, 14 months & good as gold for Gramie.



No comments: