Friday, November 6, 2009

Scooby Dooby Doo!

Scooby-Dooby-Doo, Where are you? We got some work to do now.
Scooby-Dooby-Doo, Where are you? We need some help from you now.



Come on Scooby-Doo, I see you... pretending you got a sliver.
But you're not fooling me, 'cause I can see, the way you shake and shiver.



You know we've got a mystery to solve, so Scooby Doo be ready for your act. Don't hold back!



And Scooby Doo if you come through you're going to have yourself a Scooby snack!
That's a fact!



Scooby-Dooby-Doo, here are you, You're ready and you're willing.
If we can count on you Scooby-Doo, I know we'll catch the villain!



Song performed by Ava 4 years old and Michael 6 years old.
And yes, they are Scooby fans!



This photo shoot went on forever.....we were having so much fun.
Here's a couple of my personal favorites.



No comments: