Friday, November 27, 2009

More Babies Arriving!

*** UPDATE *** Ashley did post pictures of Daniela on her blog. Please read the last paragraph of my post below and click on her blog link. She's a cutie, despite her battered appearance. Birth can be a rough process... poor little sweetie, she needs some "Gramie Lovin>".


Did I scare you on that one, thinking someone else in the family is expecting? Sorry, but I'm easily excited about anyone getting a baby....even those people in Blog Land.

Courtney from Storing Up Treasures in Heaven is adopting another child and she has gone to be near the birth mom, her due date was the same as my daughter's. They are expecting a baby boy they have named Malachi. You can read all about it here. I look forward to seeing pictures of little Kai soon, I love Courtney's style of photography. She's promised that the next post would be about Kai's birth.

And El is in the hospital, because her water broke. She is having her baby girl early as she is in the habit of doing. Please pray that they both do well during the birth. This poor Mama has been through the wringer; she has three other young children and has experienced the lost of a baby on the day of his birth. To make matters worse, her hubby left her at the beginning of the pregnancy. She's one tough cookie is all I can say and I wish her well. El created her blog to document her son's Seth life; he was deaf, but now has cochlear implants and is starting to talk. I really enjoy following her blog.

No pictures of my new little grand daughter yet. I'm patiently waiting and so THANKFUL that I can take a trip to go see her in less than a week. You can read more about baby Silva Korte here. She won't be officially named until they go to the civil registry sometime in the next two weeks and file papers, then she will officially be Daniela Elizabeth Silva Korte. She has already had her name shortened to fit her petite size, Dani. I can't wait to meet her. You can read more about life in There's No Place that Far, just follow the link.

No comments: