Sunday, August 17, 2008

Digital Photography101 - Assignment 1


Getting to know your camera. That means getting out your manual and reading it. Yes, I printed the manual out from the Kodak website and read all 72 pages, not once, but portions of it several times. Up to this point, I had taken all photos on auto and did not use any manual settings. I had features on this camera I didn't even know existed! It was something I never would have chosen to do on my own, but now I'm having fun putting all the new found information into use.
The second part of the assignment was to take the best picture we could with our current knowledge.
This is GT, a remarkable little boy that I take care of, who just also happens to be autistic. THE SKY IS THE LIMIT, is what this pictures says to me.

No comments: