Sunday, August 17, 2008

Assigmnet #2 - White Balance


Assignment #2 - Understanding White Balance


This was also a two-part assignment. Take photos at different times of the day of the same subject with the same setting, to see how the light effects your photographs. I must admit I skipped this part of the assignment due to my working schedule, rainy days and a safe place to set up my camera. I did however, view fellow photographers pictures they submitted and saw that some had little differences and others a huge difference; I assume due to weather patterns in their area.


Part two was take a picture using a white balance setting that you feel is right for the type of lighting you are shooting in.


This is a pair of cranes in a neighboring farmer's field taken on an early, foggy morning. I tried more than one setting, but this is the one I liked the best.

No comments: