Saturday, May 5, 2012

Laugh More

We've all heard the old adage "Laughter is the best medicine",
but clearly us adults aren't getting enough.

I recently heard it on a talk show (Dr. Oz or The Doctors)
that adults only laugh an average of four times a day,
while children laugh 30+ times.

Two recent laughs of mine were:

Watching a mommy duck and her ducklings
cross the road.
They were in a continuous line with the first
duckling half under the momma duck and each
consecutive duckling touching the previous one.
I imagined the momma telling them "stay close now".

Daniela is always good for a few laughs.
She asked me (pointing at a mole on my neck)
"What's that on your lower chin, MiMi?''

Share a laugh or two of your own and help the rest
of us get ours.....cuz we need more.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I laughed when I was getting my pjs on tonight and Griffin said- your wearing pajamas without your diaper momma! Yup I am.