Monday, May 28, 2012

He said "Have a nice Holiday Weekend"

Leaving work on Friday I heard these words, "Have a nice Holiday Weekend" and I got all choked up and didn't know what to say.  I'm a Mother's Helper for a National Guardsman's wife and he's recently been deployed.  If not for men & woman like him Memorial Day wouldn't be a holiday, yet so many of us celebrate for all the wrong reasons and forget to thank those who serve our country.  Lord I'm guilty of not being grateful enough, forgive me.  Help me in the future to speak up when I should and show my appreciation.

For their Sacrifice.  Please check out a friend's blog, she did an awesome post for Memorial Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, friend, for linking to my post today. Thank you for the sacrifices your family has made and continues to make for our freedom.