Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I knew it.....but I blew it

I knew I shouldn't boast. 
 I was just so proud of losing all that weight
that I thought it would be nice to tell everyone
how great I was doing.

So....this past week I gained weight,
a pound of it I know was because I weighed
in at the evening meeting instead of my usual lunch time,
but the other two pounds...
yikes
Yes, I gained 2-3 pounds in one week and when
it comes of in such little increments as .4 and .6 of a pound
it was a rude awakening.

So, I went out and bought a pair of these
Natural Sport Power Walk Shoes by Naturalizer.
 
Mine are silver, so they aren't as pretty as these, but
the same brand and style in silver and I only paid $20, they were
originally $100.00.

And I've been walking twice this week, so hopefully that will
help with taking the pounds back off.
It helps that the weather has warmed up and it's actually fun
to be outside again. 
The dog is lovin the change in weather too.




No comments: