Tuesday, September 30, 2008

In My Own Backyard!




Okay, getting close enough to photograph twin fawns may be an easy task where I work (at a nature center), but this is in my own backyard. These fawns have not been hand raised, nor should they be used to humans.

How'd I do it? Patience is a virtue! I started right by the house, snapping a picture-taking a step; snapping a picture-taking a step. I managed to get pretty close before they stood up and starting heading towards the wooded swampy area (due to all the rain we've had).

Although, I get plenty of opportunity to see deer in our area, these two little guys/girls were so darn cute I had to try to get a picture. It took me forever to post them because, I wanted to try out some features of Photo Shop Elements 6 on them, but just don't have the time right now, so finally decided to post them as is.

No comments: