Thursday, July 11, 2013

More North Carolina

Before the pool shot
 Is there anything more fun and precious than spending time with your grandchildren.  Not for this Grammie.  I loved every minute of it.

Grandpe and Grammie did an 24 hour period with the kiddos, so Mom
and Dad could get away for a much needed husband and wife time.
It went really well, other than the little guy getting a couple bloody noses.
He'd jumped over the arm of the couch and hit his nose on a stick the day before they left and it bled really easy after that.  We managed, Grammie just carried a zip lock bag with supplies just in case and we used them.

Griffin Sawyer he's 3 3/4 years.

Sydney, sooo grown up at 6 1/2 years.
 These pictures were taken on Meghan's sun porch.  I never really thought about having one, but I've really come to enjoy eating out there and Gus likes to sit and read the paper and such in the sun room too.  Who knows maybe our next place will have one.  I put Grandpe in charge once and went outside on the patio and made good use of their porch swing.

So and humid it looks like the fog rolled in.

This one may be a bit better
Don't miss my next post, it will be the 4th of July celebration.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I love it, I am glad you got a few pics with them since I was not the greatest about taking pictures. I love Sydney's hair braided that way.

Nikki said...

Love those braids!

Nikki
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com - blog design to support my work in India, fostering 7 children with special needs