Saturday, March 23, 2013

Who isn't?

Who isn't on face book these days?
 
One important person, my sister, Martha.
This post is for you, Martha, because you're a very
important person to Audra & her family, so I don't want you
to miss these beautiful pictures.
 
(My sister, Martha is Audra's God mother and also Audra
carries on her middle name "Jane")
Martha has also supported Audra over the years with prayers and
doing special things for her like needlepoint heirlooms etc.
Aunt Martha is a special Aunt to all my girls by the way.
 
These are recent pictures taken by my husband's cousin, Tracy in
Vegas, where my daughter Audra and her family went for a
mini vacation.  Tracy invited them to stay with her and they had just an awesome time.
 
Rick and Audra (the reason the grand babies are so beautiful)



The whole family - Rowyn 2 1/2 yrs, Emma 6 months

Emma Love - 6 months old and always smiling

Rowyn Gracie Jane Roberts 2 1/2 yrs
 
Emma Love Roberts 6 months old

I told Tracy I'd love to go visit her and take photography lessons.
My photography continues to improve slowly, but she
has tons more skill and I'm sure better equipment than I do.
Wow! is all that I can say.
I can't wait to see the rest of the photos.
 
 


No comments: