Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm here, I'm enjoying my Gramie time

My flight to Bangor was uneventful, unless you count the big bang while I was checking my luggage.
We never found out what it was, but it scared quite a few people.

My gate was the furthest one I could have possibly been assigned. 
The wings of the terminals end in a circle, which is one floor lower than the rest of the airport.

Mike (long time friend) his son, David & my grandson, Michael all picked me up at the airport.
David spotted me before Michael and he was super excited to see me.
Michael's thoughts were side tracked, because I was outside the airport and he was looking forward to watching the luggage conveyor.  Sorry Michael I'll try to remember that next time and stay by the luggage department.


Ava sharing her brother with her friend, Grace.
Gracie just could not get enough of this little guy.

The whole Amos family was visiting when I arrived and I always look forward to seeing them when I come to Maine.  Oops!  In all my excitement of the new baby, I neglected to get a single photo of David.  However, his excited face at the airport is forever etched in my mind.  He's half a head taller than Michael and quite the handsome guy.


She looks so, so sweet holding Henry.
It remains to be determined if she can convince Mom & Dad to get one of these to take home to their house.


Michael loves laying next to his brother. 
He's very loving and caring - he covered Henry up before laying next to him.


Ava looks so happy to cuddle with her new baby brother.


Henry really enjoyed laying on his tummy on the Boppy.


I am just eating up all the cuteness of my newest little grandchild.

I have encountered so many difficulties downloading my photos, and posting I can't even begin to convey my level of frustration.  It's hard to find the time to sit down at the computer and then when I do it's like I've never used one before.   You would think that since Amanda and I have the same exact Canon Rebel that you'd download them the same.  NOPE!  It can't be that easy.

Now that I've semi-figured things out.....more posting should be a bit easier.

No comments: